Fees at EXKCEL are as inclusive as possible and any extras are kept to a minimum. All accommodation, main meals, books and equipment usage are included within the fees.
Students can book for a minimum of 2 weeks and can stay for up to 3 months.
Fees 2020 - 2021
Registration fee (non-returnable): £100
A Deposit of £650 is payable when a place is accepted. It is non-returnable should a place not be taken up. It is returnable when a student has finished their course and any outstanding fees are settled.
£1750 a week
What is included?
- All tuition
- Accommodation ( bed linen is supplied but students should bring their own towels)
- 3 main meals a day
- Text books
- Wifi within the boarding accommodation
What is not included?
- Transfers to and from the airport to EXKCEL
- Books that remain the personal property of EXKCEL
- The cost of trips.
- Additional music or sport lessons
If you would like to take up a place at EXKCEL or find out more about the courses that we offer please contact:
Ms Josephine Velthoven at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have completed your application procedure and paid your fees we will contact you with details about how to join us here in Canterbury and all your settling in information